Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our New Nephew Bauer....

We have a cute new nephew! Braun's brother Cade and his wife Kelsie had their little baby boy on September 9th. He is teeny as can be and it makes me oh so excited for his little cousin to come in February! We went and saw him at their house yesterday and I asked Emery..."Emery, isn't he just sooo cute?? Does that make you so excited for your little brother to come?" To which she replied..."Mom, I want HIM to be my little brother!" Then she later told me that we could just trade babies with Cade and Kelsie. Haha! I don't think they would give him up that easy! ;) Congrats Thueson's! He sure is cute!





2 comments:

Megan said...

Very pretty baby, doesn't look all newbornish and squished as usual, LOL. I love his faux-hawk! :)

Kelsie & Cade said...

ohhh, hospital pictures are the Best!! (YUCK) Thanks for coming to visit! It was fun watching the girls love on him!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...